Additional policies and FAQs
Custom and personalised orders
Custom/personalised items are classed as anything that is not usually available in my store, where the design has been altered/changed, and/or has been personalised to your specifications.
This includes (but is not limited to) the following: where one or more gemstones are changed according to you request, or a larger/smaller size bracelet is requested etc.
ALL customised/personalised items are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-RETURNABLE and NON-EXCHANGABLE.
PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO PURCHASE if you have a custom request and I will try my best to accommodate you. If you fail to contact me PRIOR TO PURCHASE, and instead leave a note at checkout or send me a convo (post purchase), I WILL NOT be able to customise your order and you will be sent what you purchased (as shown in the listing pictures).
All products are described and photographed as accurately as possible. Pictures are taken using a Samsung Galaxy S7 / S8 mobile phone, either under natural light, white fluorescent light, or in a lightbox with LEDs.
Each bracelet is made to order unless otherwise stated (i.e. "Ready To Ship items) and so bracelet lengths may vary by +/- ¼ (1/4) inch and the number of gemstones will depend on the length of bracelet chosen.
Please allow for products to possibly differ in colour due to different display monitor settings - requests for returns or exchanges of items because of this reason shall not be entertained.
All gemstones used are genuine unless otherwise stated - with the exception of Turquoise - either dyed and/or treated, stabilised or reconstituted. Please allow for colours of gemstones shown in listing pictures and those received to possibly differ slightly and have inclusions etc.
Most gemstones used are 6mm but may vary by +/- 0.5-1mm.
I reserve the right to change the prices of any and all products as listed in this store, and shipping charges, at any time and without prior notice to customers.
• Refrain from swimming with gemstone jewellery as the chlorine/salt water can damage them.
• Do not clean whilst wearing gemstone jewellery as exposure to strong chemicals such as bleach, turpentine, ammonia etc. can dull or possibly erode gemstones.
• Store gemstones away from direct sunlight as it can fade gemstones or cause them to change colour.
> Macramé bracelets
• Do not get the bracelet wet - it is not guaranteed that the colour of the cord will not run, and exposure to water/liquids may cause the glue to wear off and the knotting (closure) to come undone.
> Stretchy bracelets
• Please roll the bracelet on or off your wrist, DO NOT pull, as repetitive pulling over a course of time can cause the elastic to stretch and weaken.
• Refrain from showering, swimming, or exercising with your bracelet. Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures, body oils, perfumes, lotions and cosmetics as exposure to these can also cause the elastic to weaken over time and as a result the elastic may stretch/break.
• Do not clean whilst wearing stretchy bracelets as exposure to strong chemicals could possibly erode or react with the elastic (and gemstones).
> Plated jewellery
• Plated charms, jump/split rings and necklaces will tarnish over time; use a damp cloth to clean these. Do not use chemicals as this will fade/remove the plating.
The above information is not an exhaustive list of "Dos and Don'ts" and exposure to other elements may cause your jewellery to break or deteriorate at a faster pace than basic expected wear and tear.
Please use common sense when caring for your jewellery, and if you are unsure, there are many resources available on the internet on how to care for your items.
It is advised to remove all jewellery before you sleep to prevent further fading (for plated items, due to the addition friction of rubbing against skin/bedding), or possible damage to cording/elastic due to catching on something etc.
Refunds or exchanges will NOT be provided if it is found that improper care of the jewellery was the cause of damages or breakages.
> Gemstone cleaning: